SCREENING OF ASPIRANTS
STATEMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF THE NATIONAL SECRETARY ON SCREENING OF ASPIRANTS
The National Working Committee (NWC) does hereby wish to notify all aspirants, Party officials, Party members and the General Public, That the Time Table for the Conduct of Screening of Aspirants by the Party shall be as follows:-
- Wednesday, 05th September, 2018: Screening of Presidential Aspirants;
- Wednesday, 12th September, 2018: Screening of Gubernatorial Aspirants in all the relevant States of the Federation;
- Wednesday, 19 September, 2018: Screening of Senatorial Aspirants in all the 109 Senatorial Districts of the Federation;
- Monday, 24th September, 2018: Screening of House of Representatives aspirants in all the 360 Federal Constituencies;
- Wednesday, 26th September, 2018: Screening of House of Assembly aspirants in all the States of the Federation;
- Sunday, 30th September, 2018: Screening of Area Council Chairman aspirants in all the 6 Area Councils of the Federal Capital Territory;
- Monday, 1st October, 2018: Screening of Councillor aspirants in all the Wards of the Area Councils of the Federal Capital Territory.
NB: Aspirants are advised to contact the National Organising Secretary or the various State Organising Secretaries for the specific venue of the screening. However commencement time for the screening is 9 am prompt on each of the dates stated above.
Accept the assurance of our highest esteem and warm regards. Thank you and God bless you.
Hon. (Barr.) Vidiyeno H. Bamaiyi